COOCs have been developed to help people from all walks of life to share learning and create opportunities for personal development. The song says ‘we’d like to teach the world to sing’.
We agree! But why stop at singing? What about dancing, writing, philosophy, design, photography, bee-keeping…in fact, what about teaching the world whatever you’d like to teach!
Of course, teaching needs learners, and COOCs means you can do both. We are a non-profit, community focused organisation that hopes to work with individuals and groups.
We want COOCs to grow so there will be opportunities to share your views and also take part in some research about how things are developing, what works well and what any problems or challenges are.
If you wish to contact us directly, email email@example.com and we will be happy to respond with any details you might be interested in.
Have fun with COOCs and together we can explore new ground in how people teach and learn.
What We Offer
COOCs offers five distinct ways of using the platform and the team:
- COOCs User. This is easy to do, just register and join a course you have been invited to, or request entry to an existing course. This is entirely free and we will support you in the registration process and be there to listen to your course experiences.
- You as COOCs Creator, designing your own course and using the platform as a safe and supportive environment that chimes with your own values and ethos. This requires a simple registration and request to host a course on COOCs.
- Using the expert COOCs team to create your course for you. You can request a meeting with us and we can work with you to design the course materials, the layout and the best way for you to meet what you want your course to do.
- COOCs Consultancy – a place for you to meet and discuss your course design needs with expert, supportive and enthusiastic educators. We have extensive experience in a wide range of education sectors and online, blended and face-to-face course design and implementation of the courses.
- COOCs partnerships – we are keen to work with organisations (of any size), individuals and community groups that want to develop ways of working together that are supportive, purposeful and responsive to a changing world. We can bring extensive experience of a wide range of educational settings and will bring an exciting, positive and enthusiastic presence to our partnership.